The human face is always considered as a thing of attraction. But when the aging begins, it ruins face beauty. The skin becomes dry, dull, and starts sagging. So, people always look for a natural solution to solve their skin issues like sagging skin. Several celebrities have worked out with facial workouts, its a little long-term process. But, they have got amazing results. An expert like Dr. Torgerson believes that some of the facial exercises have proven to be effective in improving aging sings. He has made his reputation in doing surgical procedures and artistic approach. He is one of the best facial plastic surgeons in Canada.
Moreover, there are some scientific facts about facial exercises that facial yoga can make you look young that fillers and creams can’t do. Here, we rationalized a few basic face exercises that can help you in strengthening your facial muscles, make your face slim, and even fight signs of aging.
- Exercise For Eyes And Crown’s Feet
This exercise is very effective for solving issues like crow’s feet, drooping eyelids, eye bags, and puffiness. Here are a few steps for this workout:
- At the inner corner of the eyebrows, press both middle fingers and then press the index fingers to the outside corners of the eyebrows.
- Look up at the sky, raise your bottom eyelids up, and then relax. It will firm a squint.
- Repeat this workout around 6 to 7 times and finish it by shutting your eyes tightly for around 10 seconds.
- The Chipmunk Cheek Squeeze
If you want to lift your cheeks, remove cheek lines, or sagging skin, this will be quite impactful. Here are a few steps to perform this exercise:
- Make an ‘O’ shape with the mouth by hiding teeth with your lips
- Then try to make a big smile while hiding the teeth behind your lips.
- Repeat this workout six times and then keep on smiling while placing one index finger on the chin.
- After that, start moving your jaw to move up and down as your head tilts back gently. Relax for a few moments and try this twice times.
- The Cheek And Neck Lift Exercise
It is the best alternative to surgeries like jowl lift and neck lift. It helps to remove lines on the chin or the neck. Here are a few steps to perform:
- While looking straight forward, place your fingertips at the bottom of your neck and push the skin down slightly with your head tilted back.
- Then bring your head down to the chest back and repeat this two times more.
- Then, to pull the corners of the mouth down jut the lower lip out as far as possible. Now put fingertips on the collarbone with the chin pointing upwards and take deep breaths 4 times.
Wrap the Things
Facial exercises are an affordable, non-invasive, and easy way to achieve results that make your skin perfect. Like any other workout, you must commit yourself to the regiment to strengthen your muscles effectively. Experts recommend doing the facial workout for around 30 minutes a day for getting the best results for up to 6 days a week. This can save you from going under the knife and from investing big bucks on surgeries.