If you’ve lost your YouTube videos, there are various ways to deal with this problem. This article will cover all the possible ways that can help you recover the YouTube videos.
Also to recover deleted videos there are many manual approaches which sometimes can help to recover you tube videos. However, if manual methods fail, then you can use trusted and professional photo recovery software to recover deleted you tube videos. However, you must know that if YouTube has deleted your video for copyright issues, you have to make the required changes to avoid the deletion of the same YouTube video in the future.
Let’s look into the solutions one-by-one.
Method 1: Email Help Support
The first thing to do, after you have encountered the deletion of YouTube, is to contact YouTube’s Help Support. For this, sign in to your channel and scroll down to the end of the page to find Help. Then, click on the button Help, followed by Need more help and find the button saying Get Creator Support. Now, choose the correct issue and click on Email Support. YouTube will address your issue as soon as possible and provide a solution for the problem.
Note: To get support from YouTube, your channel must have at least 10,000 views.
Method 2: Recover YouTube Video from Internet Archive Way Back Machine
You can also try to restore your deleted YouTube videos from Internet Archive Way Back Machine (archive.org). To do so, follow the below steps:
- Find the URL of deleted video by logging in to your YouTube email account.
- Once you find the URL of desired YouTube video, go to archive.org and paste the URL in search box, followed by clicking on the Browse History.
- You will see the YouTube video upload history. The required video could be found along with the upload date.
- Once you find the particular YouTube video, download the video or upload it again.
Method 3: Recover from Backup
Almost everyone, who is dealing with data regularly, will advise you to keep a backup of all the important data. If you’ve a backup of YouTube videos, it will come handy in case of any incident. To recover deleted YouTube video, simply locate the file where you backed up it and upload it on your YouTube channel again.
However, if you do not have the back up, then this method will not work for you. In such a case, the only way you can recover your deleted YouTube video is by using a data recovery software.
Method 4: Stellar Photo Recovery Software
Before uploading a video on YouTube, you definitely have stored it on a PC, hard drive, SD card or any other storage media. Stellar Photo Recovery Software can help you to recover deleted YouTube video from its original location. Here are the steps you need to follow to recover deleted YouTube video by using the software:
- Go to the official website of Stellar Data Recovery India and download the Stellar Photo Recovery Software on the system where the video was last stored.
Note: If the video was deleted from external media, connect the media to the system.
- Install and run the application.
- Select the location from where the video was deleted.
- Toggle Deep Scan and then click on Scan button. The software will start looking for recoverable files in the selected location.
- Once the scan is complete, a list of the recoverable files will appear.
- Preview all the files and select the video you wish to recover.
- After selection, click Restore and let the software recover the video.
- Lastly, select the location where you want to save the recovered video, and click Save to finish the process.
Stellar Photo Recovery is a trusted software for such data recovery purposes. The software is compatible with all popular file formats. It can recover photos, videos and audios, along with repairing the quality of these files. Also, the software is compatible with all kinds of storage media. Hence, you would need only one software to recover data from various storage media.